I am a self-motivated and hardworking person capable of performing well under difficult conditions. I am able to integrate well with teams. Also I am eager to learn new things.
Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Data Analytics
Web Based Patient Monitoring System
This is a group project under the course unit Software Development Group Projects in 2nd year, developed for Holy Cross Health Centre to maintain patients’ medical history (Medications and Test reports) and E-channeling.
- Worked as Software Engineer (Intern) at Ceylon Electricity Board, Information Technology Branch.
Achievements | Awards
- Participated in HACKAHOLICS 2016 girls’ hackathon in University of Colombo School of Computing on 26th of March 2016.
- Participated in iHACK 2015 a 24 hour coding competition.
- Participated in the IEEEXtreme Programming competition 9.0 on 24 October 2015.
- • Participated in Imagine Cup 2015 Sri Lanka Student Technology competition and selected for the finalist in the ‘World Citizenship’ category.
Final Year Project
Part of Speech Tagging for Tamil Language
This is an individual research project. Currently in progress. The basic idea of this research is to achieve a good performance on the Part of Speech Tagging for Tamil language using the emerging Deep learning approaches.