Tech enthusiast by choice.
Distributed Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Algorithms, Information Security, Research & Development
HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, NodeJS, Jekyll, JavaEE, C#, C, Python, OpenCV, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Neo4J, Docker, Git, Maven, Bower, Grunt, OOP, VR, AR, Unity, Linux
Leaf of Life
A mobile application that detects brown spot disease pattern present in the rice leaf, using images.
Common Alert System
A disaster management system developed for the Disaster Management Centre of Sri Lanka, that uses web scraping techniques to gather real time world disaster details and alert the authorities.
Selikno Holdings Business Operating System
An online platform developed in order to manage the internal operations of Selikno Holdings (Pvt.) Ltd
An oil pipe repair guidance mix reality application, developed for Microsoft HoloLens
- IFS R&D International (Pvt.) Ltd.: – Trainee Software Engineer from September 2016 to January 2017
- Felidae (Pvt.) Ltd.: – Product Quality Assurance Consultant from March 2013 to December 2013
- Fiverr.com: – Freelance Programmer from July 2014 to present
- UCSC IEEE Student Branch: – Vice President from May 2017 to present
- Computer Science Society of University of Colombo: – Secretary from May 2015 to May 2016
Achievements | Awards
- SLCERT Cyber Security Quiz 2015 – Runners Up
- Imagine Cup Innovation Category – National Finalists 2016
- Imagine Cup World Citizenship Category – National Finalists 2016
- IEEEXtreme 8.0/9.0 – Best world rank 257th at 9.0
- Nominated for best performance award for internship placement program of UCSC
- Ananda Pradeepa Award: Awarded for academic excellence and ranking all island 3rd in GCE A/L examination in 2012, in the Information and Communication Technology stream
Final Year Project
Decentralized Name System for Darknet
This research develops a usable, decentralized, humanly-meaningful and secure naming system to the darknet hidden services. The main goal of the research is to provide humanly meaningful names for tor hidden services, without compromising its security or the decentralized architecture.