Computer Science enthusiast, with the capability of adhering Management skills to the Computer Science field. Wish to be an agile, result oriented team player and serve the organization to accomplish its goals.
Interests: Software Engineering, Mobile Application Development, Web Application Development, Project Management, Agile software development, Chess, Cricket, Music.
STC (Save the Children) – Web application to communicate project reports and status information to corporate partners of the “Save the Children” organization. Used C#/ASP.NET core. MVC, SQL Server, Entity Framework.
Texopro Mobile – A mobile application that brings all of the employee and business management functions into one system. Used Xamarin (Xamarin forms) to build the application to Android and iOS platforms.
Droppoint Mobile – A mobile application that creates greater convenience for technicians of the “Droppoint” organization. Used Xamarin forms to build the mobile application to Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
FLAD – Framework for Linguistic Application Development (4th year group project).
Book of Experiences – Experience sharing system. (2nd year group project).
“Record Management during patient transfer between accident units of two hospitals”. (Final year research – BSc. (Hons.) in MIS – University College Dublin)
Geveo Australasia – Software Engineer Intern – From September 2016 to February 2017.
(Worked on STC, Texopro Mobile and Droppoint projects)
Achievements | Awards
- BSc. (Hons.) in Management Information Systems – University College Dublin (National University of Ireland) – Second Class Grade 1 (2014 – 2016)
- Higher Diploma in Computer Based Information Systems – NIBM – 2013 to 2014
- Diploma in Computer System Design – NIBM – 2012 to 2013
- CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting (CIMA Cert BA) – 2013
- Champion of the unrated category in Southern International Rating Chess Championship 2017.
- Richmond College Sports Colors (2012) and Southern Province Sports Colors (2010) for achievements in Chess.
- Obtained All Island 1st, 2nd and 3rd places by representing Richmond College Chess team from 2001 to 2011.
Final Year Project
FLAD – Framework for Linguistic Application Development
This project presents a framework that exposes Text to Speech (TTS), Speech to Text (STT), Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Language Translation functionalities as RESTful web services where application developers can use these services to speed up the development process of linguistic applications. In addition, this framework provides functionalities to build combined services by combining TTS, STT, OCR and Translation services.