UI/UX and Frontend Developer with good hands-on experience and skills in user experience (UX) design and frontend development and also excellent team player with good communication skills.
Interests: Blockchain , Web development
● Jetwing Lead Management System – This Project addresses the issues resulting from manual tracking of
leads and the performance of executives in managing these leads.
● UsTaxFile – UsTaxFile project enables US residents and businesses to file their annual taxes through a web
based tax filing solution.
● Navil Enterprise – This Project is a web based vehicle management system and it enables to manage
drivers,vehicles and dispatch notes.
● Appareltech – This is a web based application along with a website.This application provides stock
management, purchase order processing, Invoice generation and sms functionality.
● Fini8us – This is a web based project management system for construction industry in Sri lanka. This system
offers inventory management , user management , income and expenses modules.
UI/UX and Frontend Developer Intern
Hypercent Information Technologies (Pvt) Ltd
(2017 August – 2018 January)
Achievements | Awards
● Certificate level in Business Accounting (CIMA) – 2014
● Certificate in computer programming (NIBM) – 2014
● Colombo District 3rd place for painting – 2004
Final Year Project
Blockchain implementation for Organic food supply chain
● The main goal of the research is to study organic food industry in Sri lanka and increase the transparency in
organic food supply chain by providing tamper proof information flow across the supply chain while
increasing food quality and safety as well as the ability to traceback provenance of organic food items in a
user friendly way.
● Research methodology consists of organic consumer survey which is the first organic consumer survey
conducted in Sri Lanka , supply chain stakeholder case study and proof of concept development using
Hyperledger fabric and composer tool.