A Self-motivated Knowledge seeker, sharer and a fast learner who loves problem-solving and innovative thinking with the ability to work well within a diverse team.
Interests:Operating Systems, Distributed & Parallel Computing, Algorithms optimization, Computer & Sensor Networks, IoT, Information Security
• OpenMF – Opensource forensic tool for Android smartphones that helps digital forensic investigators throughout the life cycle of digital forensic investigation.
• Bassa – Automated Download Queue for Enterprise to take the best use of Internet bandwidth.
• Digi locker project -Locker management system for MAS Slimline apparel factory using Codeigniter and Arduino technologies.
• Hospital management system -Standalone java application for hospital management.
• GateKeeper-An IOS application that helps to create a strong password.
Research And Development Intern
Sustainable Computing Research Group of University of Colombo School of Computing | August 2018 – January 2019
Achievements | Awards
• Codefest 2017-organized by Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology(SLIIT)
selecting for the top 10 finalists.
• SLIIT Robofest 2016-An obstacle avoiding rover made using Arduino for the annual robotics competition organized by Faculty of Engineering SLIIT
Final Year Project
Ad-hoc Cellular Hybrid Opportunistic Network to Promote Local Routing
• Even though the current mobile devices are heavily reliant on the data connection to function they underutilize the network interfaces available to them. This research is about using that underutilized interface to build an ad-hoc mesh hybrid network that will promote local routing. By doing so it will provide a cheap high bandwidth low latency connection using the readily available resources in those mobile devices.