I strongly value the concept of “Passion”. Hence, I believe in continuous development of my profession by achieving a challenging and rewarding position in the organization. I will utilize my academic proficiency and experience to the best of my capabilities in order to support achieving organizational goals.
Interests: Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, HRM
Technical Skills: Requirement Engineering, HTML, MySQL, CMS (Joomla), Python, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, UML, Agile Software Development
AR/VR based project : A project for property sellers who use printed brochures for their marketing campaigns which is planned to develop using AR/VR technologies. There, I have involved requirement gathering, specification and designing phases.
SIMZ : Sales Management Information System, a point of sale system for Perera & Sons, Bambalapitiya branch as a learning project which is developed using JavaSE and MySQL.
Intern Business Analyst and Research Assistant at Modeling & Simulation Research Group, UCSC (September 2016 to January 2017).
Achievements | Awards
- Member of Toastmasters International and an Executive Committee member for two consecutive years (2016/2017, 2015/2016) as Vice President – Public Relations & Secretary at Panadura Toastmasters Club, District 82.
- Successfully completed a training course on Software Quality Assurance using Test Automation Frameworks at UCSC, 2017
- Successfully completed a certificate course in Human Resource Management at IPM, 2016.
- Publicity Committee Leader at IEEE WIE student branch affinity group of UCSC for the year 2015, 3rd year coordinator in 2016.
- Participant – “Lead Quest” inter university marketing competition 2015, organized by SLIIT.
- Member of dancing troupe of the winning team (First Place) at All Island Dancing Competition, 2004.
Final Year Project
An ICT based solution for Virtual Garment Fitting for Online market place
A research based project which will generate fast online solution to the users by assisting to enhance their decision making capability on purchasing garment items with less computational power and less user intervention. A model will be created using human body measurements and the measurements of the finished garment items and with the comparison of these two fitness of the selected garment item for the user will be delivered.