I am a hard working, determined and passionate individual who likes to explore new knowledge in the field of Computer Science.
Interests: Distributed & Parallel Computing, High Performance Computing, Machine Learning, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Public speaking
Technical Skills: Java, Python, C, C++, PHP,R, Matlab, MySQL, NoSQL, CodeIgnitor, Joomla, Arduino, OpenMPI, CUDA, Hyperledger, Docker
Efficient Programming Paradigms for GPU Cluster Architectures for Emerging Complex Computations – 2017
Facilitated multiple programming paradigms on the UCSC research cluster thereby providing a high
performance computing environment for the Sri Lankan research community to execute computationally
expensive programs in their respective domains.
Court Case Handling System for Colombo District Court – 2016
An automated system to expedite court proceedings based on the requirements of the Registrar of Colombo
district courts, which facilitates handling of court cases from case registration until final judgement.
Software for the Welfare society of Dept. of Immigration & Emmigration -2014
Research Intern – Distributed & Parallel Computing Research Group of UCSC | August 2017 – January 2018
Trainee- Seeds for the Future Program Huawei Technologies, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China | November 2017
Achievements | Awards
- Represented Sri Lanka at the “Seeds for the Future Program-2017” held in China, organized by the Huawei Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.
- Nominated for the “Best Industrial Training Award 2017” by the UCSC.
- First Runners up at the “Information Security Quiz 2017” organized by the Sri Lanka CERT.
- Gold award at the “Best Software Product 2016” competition organized by the UCSC.
- All Island 1st place in ICT Maths stream in GCE A/L 2013 (English medium)
- Best Student of the Senior Section (Physical Science) Musaeus College, Colombo 7 – 2011 & 2012 (Award was obtained twice in consecutive years)
Final Year Project
Title: Permissioned Distributed Ledgers for Land Transactions
It is a well-known fact that Sri Lanka does not have a sufficiently effective and efficient land registration system. Most of the countries in the world have turned attention towards replacing traditional land registries with “Blockchain based land registries”, due to the added value of cryptographic auditability (Blockchain is a type of DLT). Through this project, it is intended to provide a “Permissioned Distributed Ledger” solution for the Sri Lankan land transaction scenario. The practical large scale solution, would be systematically evaluated for performance in terms of transactional throughput, with respect to scalability and fault-tolerance factors.