I’m an energetic and proactive undergraduate who is seeking a stimulating and challenging career in the IT sector where I can utilize my skills and attitudes to achieve the goals and objectives that I’m assigned.
Interests: Business Analysis, Information Security, Traveling, Photography, PC games
Electronic Laboratory Management System: A system for the Electronic Laboratory at UCSC which includes Inventory System, Equipment Issuing and Returning Process, Scheduling System for Lectures and a Forum Discussion.
Ernst & Young Sri Lanka – Information Technology Risk and Assurance (10/09/2016-31/01/2017)
Information System Auditing & Application Controls Review
Achievements | Awards
- IEEEXtreme Programming Competition 9.0 and 10.0 – Participant
- Nature Photography Competition, conducted by UOC Faculty of Law in 2016 – Participant
- Basic Rescue training from “The Life Saving Association of Sri Lanka”
- Sport Festival Police Division 2006 – 1st Place (Freestyle)
- Sport Festival Police Division 2007 – 2nd Place (Freestyle), 3rd Place (Breaststroke)
Final Year Project
Striking a balance between password strength and memorability to improve information security
This research focuses on the field of Information Security regrading password authentication, human cognition and memorability in order to address the tradeoff between password strength and memorability, since the more memorable passwords are more vulnerable and secure passwords are difficult to remember resulting in users tend to reuse, forget or writing down passwords. Hence, research uses well established and accepted memorability and security models to build password generating application that evaluates and tests the security and memorability which help users to create personalized, strong and memorable password