I'm a creative, innovative and a flexible undergraduate with a great passion to explore new dimensions. With strong communication skills,managerial and technical skills, I like to work as a team member when achieving common objectives. I'm interested in problem solving, critical thinking, taking up challenges and to embrace new technologies.
Interests:Image Processing,Computer Vision,Machine Learning,Robotics, UX/UI and R&D
Technical Skills: JavaSE,Android,C,Arduino,Python,PHP,MySQL,CI Framework
• EMR [Electric Meter Reader] | An Android application to record the electric meter reading and a web application to reader management process and to view e-bills by customers.
• YAMAN | An Android application for real time bus tracking by passengers.
• Fuel Level Management System | Recording fuel levels at fuel stations and analyzing the readings.
• Manudam Paura | Non-profit online volunteering platform to help students and schools in-need.
• AdStore.LK | Online advertising platform. UX/UI | Ongoing
• Software Engineering Intern | Zebra Technologies Lanka Pvt Ltd. (August 2018 – February 2019)
Achievements | Awards
• Hackx 2017 | 1st Runner Up
• IEEEXtreme 10.0 | National Top 100
• IMPACTO 2017 | TOP 08
• Participation in SLIIT Robo Fest 2016
• Participation in Sri Lanka Robotics Challenge | 2016,2017,2018
• Participation in IESL Robo Games | 2016,2017,2018
Final Year Project
Water Surface Identification
• Identification of water surfaces is a simple task for humans. In the context of computer vision, this is considered as a more complex problem. The reason for this is that water surfaces not having a specific shape or colour. This research started with studying the existing literature to identify paths taken by various researchers to identify water surfaces. Then a feasible approach is selected based on the available resources and constraints. Physical property of water which I’m focusing on is reflections. Image processing, computer vision and machine learning techniques are the technologies used to solve this problem. Applications of water surface identification can be used in UGV(Unmanned Ground Vehicles) navigation, safety of autonomous cars and implemented on drones.