I am a self-motivated and responsible individual who is passionate about reaching out to humans who need help regardless of the obstacles I meet. I am willing to engage with the people with different perceptions and love to build a huge network in which I can grow better as an effective team player as well as a good leader.
Interests: Quality Assurance Engineering, Automation Testing, Toastmastering, Data Analytics
Technical Skills: Java SE, Java EE, MySQL, Selenium, TestNG, HTML, Java Script, Bootstrap, CSS, Business Process Modelling, Requirement Engineering, Agile Software Development, UML, Joomla
Event Management System for Good Market : Analyzed the ongoing business process, gathered requirements, did feasibility analysis and modeled using UML, prepared SRS and SDS Documents and developed a mobile compatible web application using Java EE, JQuery, Java Script, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5, MySQL
Inventory Management System : Analyzed the business process, gathered requirements and modeled using UML and developed the application in Java SE using MVC, Singleton, JDBC design patterns. As the next phase we redeveloped the above application using Java RMI, Observer Design Pattern, Client server architecture and read-write locks
OrangeHRM Inc. – Trainee Quality Assurance Engineer (05 months internship)
Performed functional testing, defect reporting and verification in the Mantis bug tracking tool, performance testing, theme changes testing, security testing, upgrade testing and mobile testing.
Achievements | Awards
- Successfully completed training course on Software Quality Assurance using Test Automation Frameworks conducted by University of Colombo School of Computing(UCSC)
- First runner up in Toastmasters Evaluation Contest of Area J4 and competed in Division Conference, Division J in 2016
- Vice President Education of Panadura Toastmasters Club for 2016/17 tenure in which club achieved President’s Distinguished Status, Smedley Award, Golden Gavel Award and Quality Club Award
- Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 6 Programmer
- Awarded for the outstanding performance as the Organizing Committee Vice President (OCVP) in the career day in the term 2013/2014 by AIESEC in University of Colombo
- Prize winner at the All Island Graded Examinations of Colombo Academy of Language Skills & Dramatic Art
- Selected for Top 5 teams – “LEAD QUEST”, Inter University Marketing Competition
- Member of School Prefect Board and awarded for the Most Outstanding Student at Grade 11
- Prize winner at Zonal Educational Competitions, School Colors Awarding and Prize Giving Ceremonies
Final Year Project
ICT Based Solution for Virtual Garment Fitting for Online Market Place
A research based project which is intended to develop a fitness model in order to assist the decision making process of shoppers who purchase apparels online. The model will operate using less computation power and less human intervention. Web based system will be designed as an outcome of the research, which will demonstrate the fitness of garments to the users.