An enthusiastic and responsible individual with hard working and fast learning skills. Fully capable of working effectively to achieve goals both as a cross-functional team member and individual contributor. Seeking experience in the fields of Software quality assurance and test automation.
Interests:Software Quality Assurance, Test Automation, Reading, Hiking
Technical Skills: Software Quality Assurance, PHP, MySQL, Python, Agile/Scrum
• Travel enterprise business application | eBuilder Technology Centre (Pvt) Ltd | Sep 2018 – Feb 2019
A cloud based service that supports the entire travel and expense process for both the traveler and the employer. The service is based on a complete integration platform, enabling a fully integrated solution to the customer’s own system (finance, salary, billing and etc.) and links to external parties (travel agencies, card companies, banks and travel agency suppliers).
Responsibilities – Software maintenance tasks, Software quality, Test automation suite development and maintenance
• Smart Distribution System for AIRTEL regional agent | Jan 2017 – Dec 2017
A web application and a mobile application for stock controlling, stock distribution and maintenance of employees and customers. Included features such as reporting and generating alerts on stock levels.
Role – Leader, System Analysis, Developer (PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL)
Responsibilities – Gathering resources, Allocation of work among group members, Requirements Gathering and Specification, Feasibility study, Web based system development (Front End and Back End).
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Intern) | eBuilder Technology Centre (Pvt) Ltd | Sep 2018 – Feb 2019
• Contributed software maintenance tasks of Travel enterprise business application.
• Contributed for software quality by executing test suites smoke and regression.
• Designing, writing and summarization of test cases and documentation.
• Test automation suite development and maintenance in CI environment.
• Deployment in Linux based test servers.
• Worked on agile scrum software development environment.
• Conducting knowledge transfer sessions on automation framework.
• Tools Used – JBehave, JIRA, Bamboo, Git, Github, Eclips, Oracle
Achievements | Awards
• Placed within the 1st 100 in the island ranking of IEEEXtreme 10.0
• Participated in IEEEXtreme 11.0
• Currently possessing a GPA of 3.45 (Second Upper Division)
• Passed grade initial, 4, 5 and 6 Spoken English Examinations with Honors in 2003,2007,2008 and with Merit in 2009 organized by Institute of Western Music and Speech.
Final Year Project
The Use of Conversational Interfaces in Long Term Patient Care
• Determine issues of long term patients which can be addressed using a conversational interface and develop a software application integrating conversational interface in a way which delivers more value to long term patients. Time duration is 1 year for this research. Research areas contain Human-Computer Interaction, Speech-to-Text and Natural Language Processing.