I am extremely motivated to constantly develop my skills and grow professionally. I am confident in my ability to come up with interesting ideas in solving issues.
Interests:Blogging, Researching, Learning new technologies, Cyber Security, Sports
• TOWARDS A FRAMEWORK FOR TEA PLUCKING DRONE: A TEA LEAF CLASSIFIER
Still under development
This is a project where a framework will be developed with a classifier to classify tea leaves that needs to plucked, autonomous path planning algorithm and a robotic arm to pluck the tea leaves.
Developing using python and Java.
• YOU VOTE
Developed In 2018
Stand-alone software with a centralized database for a club to carry out their elections. Developed using Java, MySQL.
• LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Developed in 2018
A web application to manage different activities inside a library including reserving a book online.
Developed using Angular 6 and NodeJs.
• A PLATFORM FOR SRI LANKAN DRAMA
Developed in 2017
Web based communication system for local people in the field of art and drama.
Contribution: Handled the main user roles including administrator panel.
• GERMAN FITNESS CENTER WEB APP
Developed in 2017
Web based appointment system for a gym.
Contribution: Handled the appointment section.
• Worked as an intern at Cambio Software Engineering for 6-month time period.
Achievements | Awards
• Level two freelancer at fiverr.com
• Champion – Javelin Throw – Freshers Meet 2016
• Champions – Football – Freshers Meet 2016
• First Runner up – Discuss Throw – Freshers Meet 2016
• Second Runner up – Javelin Throw – Inter Faculty Meet 2017
• Ninth Place – Javelin Throw – Inter University Meet 2017
Final Year Project
Towards a Framework For Tea Plucking Drone: A Tea-Leaf Classifier
• The goal is to implement a relatively accurate tea-leaf classifier and a software solution which
comprises of a framework to support tea -leaf classification, path-planning and
robotic arm components.
At this point, we have successfully developed the classifier to identify the tea leaves that needs to be plucked.