I’m a punctual and motivated individual who is able to work in a busy environment and produce high standards of work. I’m friendly, helpful, polite and also an excellent team worker. Always willing to learn new skills. Believe in my potential to use technology to help Sri Lanka to have a better future.
Interests: Blockchain, IoT, Research & Development, Web
● Happy Home, Jan 2016 – Dec 2016, A scalable and modularized IoT based home automation system which
has the ability of using pluggable IoT appliances. Best software product (Silver) at UCSC in 2016.
● Cirrus© PMS, Aug 2017 – Feb 2017, A Project Monitoring System developed for Laugfs Engineering which
has over 42 modules and has the ability to facilitate each and every process in construction project
● OnTime, Feb 2018 – Present, A fully covered leave management system developed for Ministry of
Education, Sri Lanka and Western Provincial Council, Sri Lanka. Currently deployed and running.
● Fini8us, Dec 2017 – Present, A web based project management system for construction industry in Sri
Lanka. Its scope has inventory management, HR management, income & expense management sub
● IoT Robotic projects, 2013 & 2014, Arduino based pathfinding, obstacle avoiding and object lifting robots.
Won places in SAITM robotic challenge, 2014 and Sri Lanka Robotic Challenge, 2013.
● VmiT, Sept 2017 – Dec 2017, A web based shuttle reservation system developed for Virtusa (pvt.) Ltd.
● Sky Management Systems (pvt) Ltd., Software Engineer – Part time, Feb 2018 – Present
● Sky Management Systems (pvt) Ltd., Software Engineer Intern, Aug 2017 – Feb 2018
Achievements | Awards
● Best Software Product – Silver, University of Colombo School of Computing – 2016
● Sri Lanka Robotic Challenge – Second Runner Up, University of Moratuwa – 2013
● SAITM Robotic Challenge – Top 5, SAITM – 2014
● Hackadev 3.0 – Top 50, UNDP – 2016
● President’s Scout, Rahula College, Matara – 2012
Final Year Project
Blockchain Implementation for Organic Agri-food Supply Chain
● The research was designed to study organic food industry in Sri Lanka and figure out an optimal way to
enhance it, targeting the improvements of the industry locally as well as in foreign export markets.
● It was designed in a 3 stage approach which has 3 sub studies including a organic food consumer behaviour
survey which is the first ever such study conducted in Sri Lanka, a supply chain stakeholder case study and a
proof of concept development based on blockchain. Each stage has a outcome with a comprehensive
analysis of organic food industry from multiple aspects.
● The proof of concept is being developed using Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Composer blockchain