A highly motivated, self-learning team player doing work assigned with great commitment and dedication.
Interests: Programming, Swimming, Cricket
Technical Skills: C++, Java, C#, PHP, MySQL, Oracle Database
POFAT (Perf Order File Automation Tool) – Individual internship Project at MillenniumIT
A standalone application to automate the process of generating Perf order files based on the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) Protocol which were previously manually generated using Perl scripts.
A Pharmaceutical Management System along with a customer website through which customers can register, place online orders via digital copies of medical prescriptions, receive email notifications, view health tips, etc.
- Software Engineering Intern- MillenniumIT Software (Pvt) Ltd, Malabe. (London Stock Exchange Group)
[August 2017 – February 2018]
Achievements | Awards
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) strategic(final) level complete •
- Participated in IEEEXtreme 10.0 programming competition • Bhatkhande Vocal Prathama music exam
Final Year Project
A Framework for Secure Coding
Software Security has become a major challenge in the present day since many software applications are vulnerable to malicious attacks as a result of security loopholes present in the source code. Secure Software Development has come into place in order to overcome this challenge in which Secure Coding phase plays a major role. My final year project is based on this concept and will mainly focus on building a plugin-based framework for Intellij IDEA IDE to detect SEI CERT secure coding guideline violations in a real time (On the fly) manner and provide counter measures to overcome them.