Madhava is a quick learner with an ability to adapt to any situation if the situation dictates so while managing time efficiently to reach deadlines early on. I have a rational mind when it comes to approaching difficult problems. I am very willing to learn and develop new skills, face challenges and explore new avenues.
Interests: Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Operating Systems, Gaming, FPGA
- Home Automation System – An IOT system which can control home appliances using smart-phone and over the Internet.
- Web Application for an Architect – A web application for an architect to mange projects and communicate with his clients.
- Inventory Control System – An inventory control system for a printing shop.
- Software Engineer (Intern) – ParaQum Technologies | August 2017 – January 2018
Achievements | Awards
- Participated IEEEXtreme 10.0 programming competition.
- Participated in UOR robotics competition 2015.
Final Year Project
Virtual Battery-less Sensor System for Breakage Detection in Electric Fences
Detecting breakages in an electric fence manually is an inefficient task. Automating this process has a lot of aspects to consider. The goal of this research is to design a battery less and low power wireless sensor network to detect the exact location of breakage.