Thriving to design a unique journey of own. Passionate in Design Thinking. Seeking experience in the fields of User Experience & IT Business Analysis.
Email: email@example.com | | Course:
Interests: Blogging, Dancing, Sketching and anything that needs to be designed.
Technical Skills: HTML5, CSS3, JS, AngularJS, ReactJS, MySQL, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver
• Web application for Lassana-Flora | 2016 | Facilitating event equipment online reservation
• Moodle e-learning application | 2017 | Facilitating e-learning on creating awareness of negative impacts of narcotics usage
Intern Business Analyst cum Research Assistant | 2017 Aug- 2018 Feb| EPIC Technologies Group
• Research, “Payment Evolvement in Sri Lanka Related to Technologies”: Payment Tokenization, Omni
Channel Platform, Priority Banking & Impact of Block Chain for Fintech in Sri Lanka
• Business analyst role related to Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet & Branchless
Achievements | Awards
• Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA)
• IEEEXtreme Programming Competition 10.0 | 2016 | Country Rank 81
• Administrator & Blogger in Windows Geek English
• Program Manager at UCSC Mozilla Club
• Head of Marketing at Pahasara – UCSC Students’ Blog
• Prepared Speech | 1st Place Visakha Vidyalaya | 2011
Final Year Project
Designing an IT based voting solution for persons with visual disabilities
Currently, in the local context persons with visual disabilities have neither accessible nor secret voting opportunity violating universal adult franchise. Thus, designing a voting solution to cater the need to bridge the gap between blind persons and others by utilizing multi-modal concept, User Centered Design (UCD) Methods and Universal Design (UD) Principles under the guidance of election commission and blind council of Sri Lanka towards a user experience driven human computer interactions related research-based solution. Research publications and solution implementation are work in progress following an Information Systems Development methodology thriving to provide a similar voter journey for the blind persons.