An adaptable, exuberant and responsible individual interested in emerging technologies with prior experience Computer Science and Software Engineering skills. I am adaptable for any software engineering life cycle. Myself can be expressed as a good team worker as well as a solo player and quick learner with good communication skills and leadership skills.
Interests:Web Development, Machine Learning, Blogging, Dancing, Singing, Hockey
• FMRI Data Portal – Online Web Portal
A functional neuroimaging online data portal with 3D visualization
Contribution: UI/UX design, backend of user login/registration
Selected for “Best 8 Projects” 2nd year group projects
• An Algorithm to distinguish Animal Breeds
Using Asirra Dataset built an ML model to distinguish dogs from cats.
(Supervised Learning, CNN, Deep Learning)
• A Lab Reservation System
An online lab reservation system using MEAN Stack.
(Node, Express, Angular-cli-6, MongoDB, Mongoose)
• Credit Card Fraud Detection in Finance
A machine learning model to detect frauds from financial datasets provided by Kaggle. Achieved 96% accuracy.
(Supervised Learning, K-Nearest Neighbors)
Research Assistant : Modeling and Simulation Research Group – UCSC (August 2018 – January 2019)
• Responsibilities : Building an ML model to detect frauds in financial domain, building a dynamic model using ML to predict the path of a Drone.
Achievements | Awards
• 1st place -Inter Faculty Freshers’ Hockey Tournament 2016
Final Year Project
An Extensible Audio Music Streaming Mobile Application
• An Android mobile application for Sri Lankan music listeners as well as Sri Lankan artists to publish songs and make a profit out of the system.System Includes audio streaming, user analytics, auto suggestion and music recommendation components. Research aspect: auto suggestion & recommendation engine.
(Android, Node, AWS, Python)