I am an energetic and hardworking undergraduate who is in search for a challenging and exciting career in IT industry that will bring out my own potential while giving out the best at given tasks. A flexible and an independent individual with the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
Interests: Rock Music, Singing, Reading, Writing, Volunteering
Technical Skills: BRS/SRS writing, BPM, HTML, CSS, SQL, Python, JS, WordPress, BDD Cucumber, UML, MS Visio, Bizagi, JIRA, Confluence
A Virtual learning system for Ranaviru IT Training Institute, Panagoda for the use of students, lecturers and the administrative staff.
Contributed to the development of the official website of Computer society of University of Colombo.
Frequent Transparent Auctions (FTA)
Implement pre-trade transparency in Turquoise Lit Auctions to comply with MiFID II regulations.
- MillenniumIT Software (Pvt) Ltd – Capital Markets
Worked as a Business Analysis and Consulting intern for 6 months in London Stock Exchange Group.
- TechWire.lk – Online Blog
Working as a content writer since 2017.
Achievements | Awards
- Current Highest GPA in IS batch 2013/14 (Reading) – 3.94
- Member of the University of Colombo Women’s Hockey Team – University colors 2016 and 2017
- Vice President of UCSC Pahasara Students’ Blog – 2017/18
- IS Coordinator of CompSoc, University of Colombo Computer Society – 2017/18
- Member of the Prefects’ Top Board, Devi Balika Vidyalaya – House Captain 2011/12
- Represented School Chess team for 7 consecutive years – 2005 to 2011
Final Year Project
Identifying Muscle Imbalances in Athletes via Motion Analysis using Sensory Inputs
The correct execution of movements in every athlete is essential in the context of sports medicine. Faulty biomechanics can result in injuries that would take a considerable amount of time to recover through rehabilitation. Thus, the domain experts are more focused on injury prevention. Current movement screening mechanisms bear multiple issues. i.e.: excessive time consumption, dependency on a domain expert and expensive equipment. Thus, there lies a need to evaluate injury risks accurately. The primary purpose of this research is to address the current issues of identification of muscle imbalance by providing a cost-effective, marker-less solution that does not depend on a domain expert.
Publications: A Novel approach to detect muscle strength imbalances via motion analysis using Sensory Inputs : Journal article accepted by EJCSIT