I am a reliable, trustworthy, optimistic individual who likes working on my own initiative or in a team. I have a genuine interest in Research and Development and to use my technical knowledge to benefit the society
Interests:Machine Learning, Digital Signal Processing, Data Structures, Distributed Computing, Intelligent Systems, Graph Algorithms
Technical Skills: Programming, Project Management, Analytical Reasoning, Technical Writing, Data Analysis, Cooperate Communications
• Radio Broadcast Monitoring to Ensure Copyright Ownership : A system to ensure that royalties were paid to the artists for the broadcasted songs on radio channels.
• UoC Location Based Services Platform : A platform built on top of Google Maps API which facilitates
customized mapping and directing.
• Monte Carlo Tree Search Experiments in Hearthstone : An experiment to create a bot who plays Hearthstone,
implemented using Monte Carlo Tree Search.
• Account Management System for Sanasa : A system which can manage bank accounts in Sanasa Organization.
• Student Management System : A system which can manage students’ information, marks and
issue relevant certificates and reports.
• Research Intern | University of Colombo School of Computing (September 2018 – January 2019)
Achievements | Awards
• IEEEXtreme 11.0 | Team Leader – ZentiNext | University – 3 | Island – 22 | Global – 310
• Overnight Hackathon Codefest 2017 | Finalist | Team Leader – ZentiNext
• Ballerina Hackathon Colombo | Participation | Team Leader – ZentiNext
• SnackDown 2017 | Island – 02 | Team Leader – ZentiNext
• PreXtreme 2016 | Runners Up | Team Leader – ZentiNext
• IEEE Sri Lanka Sectional Awards 2018 | Best Technical Chapter Activity Award | Chair | IEEE CS SB Chapter of UCSC
• IEEE Sri Lanka Sectional Awards 2017 | Best Industry Collaborative Project Award | Co-chair | IEEE Techno Meetup 2017
• IEEE Sri Lanka Sectional Awards 2017 | Best Student Branch Activity Award | Event Coordinator | CloudHack’17
• Java Standalone Application Developer Certificate | Java Institute Sri Lanka
Final Year Project
Protecting Copyright Ownership via Identification of Remastered Music in Radio Broadcasts
• According to the “Intellectual Property Act” of Sri Lanka, royalties must be paid to the artistes when a song is broadcasted on a radio broadcast. In order to streamline and regulate royalty payment process, a radio broadcast monitoring system is needed. Currently a radio broadcast monitoring system is being used as a result of past few years research and development. But that system is unable to identify music when they are remastered by the radio channel. This project focuses on identifying such remastered music in radio broadcasts to protect the copyright ownership.