I am a passionate and results-oriented individual, seeking a career that sits at the intersection of the IT and finance sectors; in order to utilize my knowledge in the best possible setting.
Phone: +94 772545536
Interests:Financial Analysis, Investment Management, Parallel Computing, Data Analytics, Culinary Arts
Technical Skills: Java, C, C++, Python, PHP, ionic, MySQL, Golang, Cucumber
• Direct Market Access Trading Platform (Internship) : Requirement specification, system design, documentation and back-end testing
• Cross-platform Mobile Application for GZoneTechnologies : Requirements Gathering, Front-end and back-end development with ionic 2, TypeScript and PHP.
• Website for Colombo University Volunteers : Development of a website using an MVC Architecture with the CodeIgniter Framework, Database Management
• Identity Management with Hyperledger Indy : Use of a blockchain in the Banking and Finance Sector to assist verification of identity provided digitally by customers.
• Financial Analysis and Research Report on Hatton National Bank PLC : As part of the CFA Research Challenge Sri Lanka, I worked with a team to develop and present a financial model for HNB.N0000 by analyzing the banking industry, competitors and the company.
• Bus Locator App, Yamang : UI/UX, Development of Business and Marketing Strategy and pitching to a panel of judges.
• Business Analyst Intern at Ustocktrade Pvt. Ltd. (August 2018- January 2019)
Achievements | Awards
• CFA Institute : Passed CFA Level 3 Examination
• Chartered Institute of Management Accountants : CIMA passed finalist
• HackX 2K17 : 1st Runner up
• CFA Research Challenge Sri Lanka 2018 : National Finalist
Final Year Project
A Compositional Workflow Approach for Data Analytics on HPC Clusters
• We seek to prove the hypothessis that dynamic composition of workflows provided by the framework being developed, is a more convenient method to perform Data Analytics tasks for novice data scientists. This is accomplished using control driven coordination models and implicit parallelism.
Technologies : Golang, Python, Swift, Angular 6