I am an energetic and enthusiastic person who enjoys challenges and keen in achieving personal goals. My present career aim is to work within IT because I enjoy working with computers, I enjoy the environment and I find the work interesting and satisfying. The opportunity to learn new skills and work with new technologies is particularly attractive to me.
Interests:E-Learning, Natural Language Processing, Game Development, Data Science
• Sinhala TTS : Text-To-Speech System for Sinhala based on Deep Neural Network Models
• Sinhala ASR : Automatic Speech Recognition System for Sinhala based on Deep Neural Network Models
• FMRI Data Portal For Research Dissemination : A Data Portal for visualize, compare and discuss FMRI research data
• My Relief : An application which act as a virtual counsellor to manage tension, stress and suicidal intent
• Research Assistant Intern – Language Technology Research Laboratory of UCSC (August 2018 – February 2019)
Achievements | Awards
• Finalists of Mobitel NB-IoT Hackathon (2018)
• Finalists of Hacka Dev 3.0 (2017) by UNDP in Sri Lanka
• Semi-Finalists of HackLN (2017) by University of Kelaniya
• Runners-up in Inter Faculty Fresher’s Rugby tournament(2016) in University Of Colombo
Final Year Project
Game Based Language Learning For Dyslexic Children In Sri Lanka
• Dyslexia is a learning disability which caused by neurobiological origin. It mainly affects reading. This research aims at identifying effectiveness of mobile game based approach for intervention of dyslexia.