I am an enthusiastic and passionate individual willing to face any challenge and come up with the best possible solutions to overcome it.
Interests: Business and Process Analysis, Project Management,
Human Resource Management System, SL Cricket
A system that assists the Human Resource administration to ease their functions at SL cricket.
Automated Download Queue for Enterprise to take the best use of Internet bandwidth. I
contributed to the front-end development.
Website of IEEE WIE Leadership Summit 2017
The official website for the summit catering the needs of the national and international delegates.
A webapp to adverse and reserve boarding places in Sri Lanka
Business Analysis and Consulting Intern Millennium Information Technologies
Achievements | Awards
- University of Colombo Colours Award – Hockey 2017
- University of Colombo Colours Award – Hockey 2016
- Finalists in HackX Hackathon, University of Kelaniya 2016
- Finalists in iHack, ISACA UCSC 2016
- Young Ambassador, CHOGM, Sri Lanka 2013
- High Distinction, Australian National Chemistry Quiz Royal Australian Chemical Institute 2012
- Junior representative, International Pathfinder Camp 2007
Final Year Project
The Influence of Community Interactions on User Affinity in Social Networks: A Facebook Case Study
Impact of the social networks has been the center of that discussion due to well-known cases of using social networks to sway people’s opinion in events crucial to the democracy such as the election. There is a significant public outcry about how social media is been used. We analyze the social interactions in Facebook during Local Government election 2018 to understand the actual impact and the nature of the impact of social media towards elections. So far we have produced the following publications
- A weighted Network Analysis of User Migrations in a Social Network: Accepted for ICTer 2018
- The Influence of Community Interactions on User Affinity in Social Networks: Accepted for NITC 2018