I'm an enthusiastic undergraduate who seeks new knowledge about emerging technologies constantly. I am open to handling challenges in the Computer Science field and am a good team player with satisfactory communication skills. I consider myself a fast learning, open source lover and a social worker.
Phone: +94 71 684 9672
Interests: Blockchain technology, Open source contribution, Data analytics, Cybersecurity, Parallel Computing, Travelling
Web application designed to give a unified view of WSO2 product quality with a mashup of data coming from multiple sources. Internship project at WSO2.
Chain-Keeper – Bitcoin Analysis Platform (C++, ReactJS, BlockSci, Firebase, Google Cloud Platform)
Chain-Keeper is a web application connecting with BlockSci to explore and analyse the Bitcoin Blockchain. It includes separate REST API endpoint set.
Take Me There – Carpooling Application (Android, Google APIs, MySQL, PHP)
A mobile application developed to reduce traffic in Sri Lanka.
Take Your Leave – Online Leave Management System (PHP, MySQL, Socket, SMS API)
Online web application that employees can manage their leaves through the web with more functionalities.
Programming Teacher v2.0 (Android, Google Play Services, Firebase)
Game based on programming and algorithm learning application for any programming lovers.
- Trainee Software Engineer – WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. – August 2017 to January 2018
- Web & Mobile Application Developer – Nexusitpro (Pvt) Ltd. – February 2016 to March 2017
- UI Designer – SoftVESSEL – August 2014 to February 2015
- President – UCSC ISACA Student Group – 2018/2019
Achievements | Awards
- Google Summer of Code 2018 – Sustainable Computing Research Group
- Winner – Janashakthi Appathon Challenge 2016
- 1st runner-up / 2nd runner up / Finalist – Imagine Cup 2015/2016 – Microsoft Sri Lanka
- IEEEXtreme 9.0/10.0/11.0 – National Top 50 – Best rank 47th in 2017
Final Year Project
MoneroSci: Linkability and Traceability Analysis of Monero Blockchain (C++, Python, Boost, RocksDB, SQLite, Google Cloud Platform)
Monero is a leading privacy cryptocurrency using in the digital market. This project focuses on quantify the privacy guarantee of Monero Blockchain considering two main properties; Linkability and Traceability. Research is conducting in main three phases. Create an optimized environment for analyze and explore the Monero Blockchain called MoneroSci and benchmark its performance, verify existing traceability attack results on top of the MoneroSci and evaluate it, propose new techniques to quantify the linkability of Monero transactions based on heuristics.