I am a fast learner and a trustworthy individual who is capable of working with enthusiasm in busy environments, and is excellent in meeting objectives in time. Discovering new knowledge and problem solving is my passion.
Interests: Test Automation, Enterprise Resource Planning, Human Resource Management, Sports, Movies, Interior Decorating
Technical Skills: HTML5, CSS3, Selenium, TestNG, Eclipse, Bootstrap, Joomla, MySQL, Python
FixAMz : A web based fixed asset management system for National Water Supply and Drainage Board(Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Testing)
Web site for Shirley’s Cuisine, Bakery and Catering Service : Implemented using Joomla – http://shirleyscuisine.esy.es/
Project e2vee : A proposed information system and a mobile app for Paddy Marketing Board(Up to Design phase)
e-WIS eTab HYBRID Marketing Project : Innovative marketing strategies to overcome the issues in the current marketing procedure
Research Assistant Intern : Modeling and Simulation Group, University of Colombo School of Computing
Project FaceID: Establishment of the first neuroimaging data based forensic facial reconstruction unit in Sri Lanka
Achievements | Awards
- Nominated for best performance in Industrial Placement Program of University of Colombo School of Computing
- Completed training course on software quality assurance using test automation frameworks
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)’s Certified Tester – Foundation Level (CTFL)
- Successfully completed the Certificate Course in Human Resource Management at IPM Sri Lanka Inc.
- Top 5 teams – “LEAD QUEST”, Inter University Marketing Competition
- Nominated for the Mother Anthony Joseph Memorial Prize, “Familian of the Year” at the School Prize Giving
- Provincial and National level achievements in Karate
Final Year Project
An ICT based Solution for Virtual Garment Fitting for Online Market Place
A web based application that supports the decision making of an online shopper in purchasing garments with the use of less computational power and less human intervention. Garment fit against the shopper’s body is visualized to the end user via a comparison between the two 2D models of human body and garment.