I am a hard working individual, who will carry out my responsibilities solemnly to the best of my ability even though I am generally very easy going. I believe I have good communication skills and I do excel at critical analysis, logical reasoning and thinking differently.
Interests: Information security, Academic Research, GIS, Reading, writing,Gaming, Giving something back to the world.
Technical Skills: UML, Python, MySQL, PHP, Business Process Modelling,front-end web development
● Smart Parking Reservation System | Jan 2016 – Jan 2017 | An IoT based parking lot management system
that delivers a responsive and user friendly web application to real-time monitor parking space.
● The World’s Longest Story | Feb 2017 Aug 2017 | A web application that emulates the concept of ‘Round
Robins’ and allows multiple users to concurrently read and write a single story.
● Sales Force Automation Solution for FMCG | Nov 2017 – Jan 2018 | Involved in requirement gathering,
specification and architecture design of a sales force automation solution as an intern business analyst.
● Mobitel mCash | Sep 2017 – Jan 2018 | Involved in handling several change requests and an external
integration for Mobitel mCash as an intern Business Analyst.Business Analyst.
Mobitel (PVT) Ltd | Intern Business Analyst | Aug 2017 – Jan 2018
Achievements | Awards
- President of Computer Science Society of University of Colombo 2018/19
- Treasurer of ISACA Student Group of University of Colombo School of Computing 2018/19
- IEEEXtreme 10.0 | country rank: 63 | world rank: 435 | 2016
- Hackadev 3.0, UNDP |Top 50 | 2016
Final Year Project
An Enhanced Model for Wildfire Propagation Modelling
Even Though the severity of the wildfire crisis has been steadily increasing in the recent years, mostly only the developed countries have the necessary resources required for a systematic wildfire disaster management solution. One of the major reasons of this being, it requires multiple environmental variables in order to accurately calculate the Rate of Spread (RoS) of a wildfire. Therefore the aim of this research is to investigate the possibility of optimizing a surface wildfire behavior model, by reducing the number of variables and derive an optimized model that can be used to reduce the resources and costs associated with implementing a wildfire disaster management system in developing countries.