Self-motivated fast-learner who has a keen interest on areas such as game development, augmented reality & web based systems. A team player who is eager to bring in the best to his work-place and to his co- workers.
Interests: Game Development, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mathematics and Web based systems.
Technical Skills: Python, C, C++, Java, C#, PHP, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap
LOL Game by OOPS creators (2015) – Group project done for the Microsoft Imagine Cup National competition
(2015). Emerged as second runner-up.
Web based system for CSC department of UCSC Second year group project (2016) – Exposed me to
Web based system for a laundry service centre Project for programming IV subject (2016).
Was done using the PHP Codeigniter framework.
maZe game Individual project completed in 2017 – Did it as an individual project using unreal engine’s
blueprint coding mainly to enhance my knowledge on different phases of game development.
- Part time school teacher – Taught advanced level physics at St: Peter’s College Colombo 04 from 2016 August to 2016 December.
- Internship – Did my internship at modelling and simulation group of UCSC as a research assistant. Throughout this period I worked on an AR research which exposed me to technologies such as Vuforia, Kudan, PHP and unity.
Achievements | Awards
- Member of the team which was placed second runner-up at the Microsoft Imagine Cup National Finals 2015.
- St. Peter’s junior and senior school colors for football.
- Vice-captain of University of Colombo Football Team (2017).
- Captain of University of Colombo Football Team (2018).
- Third year colors man at University of Colombo.
Final Year Project
Combining Vision Based Tracking and Mobile Sensor Information for Marker-less Augmented Reality Based Reconstruction for Mobile Devices.
This is an AR reconstruction research which will address the question of mobile GPS not being accurate enough to do precise AR reconstruction for ancient monuments. This research will use both vision based tracking and mobile sensor information in order to achieve higher level of accuracy.