Shihan is an enthusiastic undergraduate who likes to seek new knowledge and face challenges. A team player who has acquired collaborative skills by working as a founding member in a startup company called Ilusogames and also playing for the university football team. Highly adaptive and a fast learner.
Interests: Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Artificial Intelligence,
Operating Systems, Music, Reading, Football, Gaming
- Smart Institute Management System – A Sophisticated and effective class management system. Frontend and Back-end developer
- Bamboo Game – A MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game for pc’s. Game designer and
- GNAATHI.LK – A social media platform for disease fighters. Front-end and Back-end developer
- Game designer | Developer | Devops at Iluso Games
- Research And Development Intern At University Of Colombo School Of Computing Research And
Achievements | Awards
- SLUG 2016 4th place in Football
- Inter University Games 2018 3rd place in Football
Final Year Project
REINFORCEMENT LEARNING FOR SINHALA NAMED ENTITY RECOGNITION 2018 FEB – PRESENT
Named Entity Recognition is a sub task in Natural Language Processing. Identifying Named Entities such as Person names, Location names, Person names in textual data is the Named Entity Recognition task. Using Reinforcement Learning techniques, automating this task is the final goal of the research.