I'm a dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is ready to take up challenges and driven by a desire for achievement. Being an information system undergraduate and a CIMA (UK) passed finalist I am passionate to work using both business & IT knowledge.
Email: email@example.com | | Course:
Interests: Business Process Reengineering, Business Development, Project Management, Budgeting, Research and Development
Technical Skills: Invision, Visio, Bizagi, Jira, Confluence, HTML/CSS, PHP
● KUBE – Price verification, self-checkout and occupancy counting device for a US supermarket chain, KOHLs’.
● Quadx – Automation and reengineering of business processes in a US Warehouse involved with e-commerce.
● Smart Mirror – Dress & accessories recommendation system.
● Loss Prevention – Prediction system to reduce shoplifting and break-ins using machine learning.
● Obsequies – A web based funeral management system. Nominated for the best software product at UCSC in 2016.
● Fini8us – A web based project management system for construction industry in Sri Lanka. This includes inventory management, HR management, income & expense management sub modules.
ZONE24X7 (pvt) Ltd., Trainee Associate Business Analyst , July 2017 – Jan 2018.
Achievements | Awards
● CIMA Passed Finalist.
● Completed a ‘Design Thinking’ course conducted by Acumen.
● Nominated for the best software product at UCSC in 2016.
● Presenter in SLBC and SLRC kids programmes.
● 1st place in all island Sinhala announcing competition organized by Carey College.
● 3rd place in under 17 long Jump Borella division.
Final Year Project
Enhance transparency in Organic Agri-food Supply Chain using blockchain
● In the organic food industry, all stakeholders including customers expect transparency to increase trust and
efficiency. This research was designed to enhance the organic food industry in Sri Lanka by increasing
transparency, targeting the improvements in the industry locally as well as in export markets.
● It consists of 3 main areas including the first-ever organic food consumer behaviour survey in Sri Lanka, an
organic food supply chain stakeholder case study and a proof of concept development based on blockchain.
● The proof of concept is being developed using Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer blockchain