Apply skills, experience and knowledge gained through undergraduate degree program and non-academic activities in order to achieve team goals while improving them further.
Interests:Machine learning , Operating Systems , Image processing , R&D
Technical Skills: Java , Android , Mysql , Spring boot , Angular , bootstrap
• Student Mate
Web application for university students which helps to find accommodations, publish important notices , find bus routes and train schedules.
• Core Bank Solution for a bank in Singapore
Java web application which can do core bank transactions .
• Common core bank solution
Worked as full stack developer in this new project from scratch.
• Annual General Meeting Register
System which can mark the attendance of employers and generate pdf documents.
• Easy poly
Ionic sinhala application which can do interest, loan calculations and compare different interest calculation methods.
• Hospital Management System
java application which can do content management tasks.
• Software engineer intern | EPIC technology group (August 2018-January 2019)
Achievements | Awards
• Participation : HAXMAX – 2018
Final Year Project
Automatic data extraction from different pdf invoices
• E-invoicing is the trending invoicing mechanism in now. Companies need to analyze their invoices to achieve their business goals. There are huge number of invoice formats.Manually entering the details of invoices into computer is very difficult and time consuming task. Through this research Find a way to extract the data correctly with their relationships by analyzing the spaces between sections. Natural language processing used to identify the meanings of them.