I am a hardworking and good timekeeper, always willing to learn new skills. I am friendly, helpful and polite, and have a good sense of humor.
Interests: Software Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Volunteering, Cricket, Rugby, Music, Hiking and Travelling
A web based system to handle training trainings and promotions in Ceylon Electricity Board.
Foreign Training Management System (C#, Spring .NET, Oracle, Crystal Reports)
A web based system to handle foreign trainings of CEB. Modified admin module and reporting service.
Inventory System – CEBfin (C#, ASP.NET, Oracle) – Developed verification module of inventory system
TFlex (J2SE, SQLite) -Modified inventory management system for a tea distribution company.
A web based fixed asset management system for National Water Supply and Drainage Board.
Trainee Software Engineer at Ceylon Electricity Board – September 2016 to January 2017
Banking Trainee at Peoples Bank of Sri Lanka – May 2013 to February 2014
Achievements | Awards
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)’s Certified Tester – Foundation Level (CTFL) in 2017
- SLCERT Cyber Security Quiz 2015 – Runners Up
- Imagine Cup World Citizenship Category – National Finalists 2015
- Inter University Statistic Quiz Competition 2015 organized by University of Colombo – 3rd Place
- SLIIT Corporate Challenge2016 by SLIIT Business School – Finalist
- IIMSD (International Institute of Music Speech and Drama) Examinations in Western Music up to Grade 7
Final Year Project
Ontology Based Test Case Generation Framework
The project is to develop a framework which automatically generate positive test cases using functional requirements which are written in user stories. . Generation of test cases will be done using an Ontology which is going to be developed form the scratch within the domain The project objective is to enhance effectiveness of the manual test design process using open source framework.
Technologies and Methodologies : Java EE, Spring MVC, Maven, MySQL, OWL, RDF, Stanford Core NLP, Apache Jena, Natural Language Processing, Ontology, Modified Scrum