I’m a determined, self-motivated, active person who is willing to obtain a challenging position where I can demonstrate leadership, management and technical skills and provide the best contribution to the organization while enhancing my career with hard work and dedication.
Interests:Data Analytics, Database, Statistics, Badminton, Volunteering
Technical Skills: JavaSE, Python, HTML, CSS,PHP, Angular , MySQL, PostgreSQL
• DIAGNOSTIC MANAGER MODULE OF ARENA NOTIFICATION CENTER (ANC) |Creative Software | Angular 6, C#, P/LSQL
This project is done to facilitate the monitoring process and configurations. The admins of DIPS ANC system used in hospitals or any other healthcare related institutes in Norway are benefited from this module.
• FHIR PRACTITIONER | Creative Software | C#, P/LSQL
This project is all about producing FHIR services to different parties. FHIR is a standard used in Healthcare industry to exchange digitized clinical data all over the world.
This is an innovative web application for paddy farming assistance which ensures the better connection and communication among farmers, transporters, buyers, fertilizer retailers and agrarian service centers.
• ONLINE PHYSICAL TRAINER | HTML, CSS, PHP, Codeigniter, Bootstrap, MySQL
This is a web-based system for University of Colombo Department of Physical Education. Through this system, a certain user can maintain a profile where details of the users, are recorded and can be guided as to which exercises should be done and how.
• HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM | JavaSE, MySQL
This is a stand-alone application for managing the tasks in a hospital. The system keeps records of patients, hospital staff, attendance of hospital staff, test reports, appointments and bills.
Software Engineer Intern – Creative Software
Achievements | Awards
• Hackaholics 2.0 (2017) – 1st runners up
• IEEE Xtreme 2016 – Participation
• SheCoderess V1.0 (2017) – Participation
• Certificate in Business Accounting (2015) – Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
• President of New Inventors’ Club (2011/2012) – Visakha Vidyalaya
Final Year Project
INVESTIGATION OF HIDDEN PATTERNS IN QMATIC CUSTOMER JOURNEYS IN ORDER TO MINIMIZE AVERAGE WAITING TIME
• Qmatic connects people to services with their customer journey system. It owns a huge volume of data and Business Intelligence Platform which still has not been leveraged for making predictions. In this context, an investigation of hidden patterns in Qmatic customer Journeys will be undertaken with an intention to estimate and minimize the average waiting time in customer virtual queues for a remarkable customer experience.